Re: GPG error in squeeze

        Hi again!

 The issue is solved, thanks to our ftp master contact.

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2011-02-08 11:09:15 CET]:
>  Right, this is currently under inspection. From my investigation this
> only affects people that directly fetch from backports.debian.org, it
> does not seem to affect the mirrors, the broken signature doesn't seem
> to have been pushed outside (yet).

 The release file signatures on backports.debian.org are fixed now
again. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. The mistake happened
with tests surrounding changes to lenny-backports and thus only affected
the main site, not the mirrors as no mirror pulse was triggered.

 It shouldn't happen again, we didn't notice it ourself directly because
we were using mirror sites, and the next upload would have fixed the
issue automatically for the main site users too.

 Sorry again for the inconvenience,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.