Re: nginx-full package misses HttpLimitReqModule?

Hi Jean-Nicolas.

Can you paste your /etc/nginx/nginx.conf file ?

Because I use this module with this version of nginx, and I don't have any problem.

As far as I remember, the HttpLimitReqModule is included in the core of nginx, so I'm a little surprised about this issue.