RFS: hexer -- backport to Squeeze (a bugfix, some refreshments)

Dear mentors and backporters,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hexer" - a backport to Debian
6.0 (Squeeze) to fix #633508 (searching for octets > 127) and refresh
the packaging a bit.

 * Package name    : hexer
   Version         : 0.1.7-1~bpo60+1
   Upstream Author : Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>, Sascha Demetrio
 * URL             : http://devel.ringlet.net/editors/hexer/
 * License         : BSD-3
   Section         : utils

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://expo.debian.net/package/hexer

  dget -x http://expo.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hexer/hexer_0.1.7-1~bpo60+1.dsc

JFYI, here are the changes since hexer-1.5-3 in Squeeze:

 hexer (0.1.7-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
 .
   * Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
 .
 hexer (0.1.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release:
     - fix searching for octets > 127.  Closes: #633508
   * Depend on the unversioned libncurses-dev virtual package.
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 with no changes.
   * Update the copyright file to the latest DEP 5 candidate format and
     fix the DEP 5 URL after the Alioth migration.
   * Specify Multi-Arch: foreign for the binary package.
 .
 hexer (0.1.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Update the copyright file to the latest DEP 5 candidate format and
     bump the year on my copyright notice.
   * Remove the leading article from the short description.
   * Upload to unstable.
 .
 hexer (0.1.6-1) experimental; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
   * Use build hardening by default unless the "nohardening" build option
     is specified, and use hardening-includes instead of the hardening-wrapper
     so the hardened flags are visible in CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
   * Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 8 with no changes.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net roam@FreeBSD.org peter@packetscale.com
If this sentence didn't exist, somebody would have invented it.