Re: Upload to squeeze-backports silently fails

Le dimanche 13 mars 2011 à 18:02:28 (+0100), Sven Hoexter a écrit :
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 05:49:39PM +0100, Julien Valroff wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been trying to get mailgraph included into squeeze-backports for a few
> > days, but, though everything seems OK, the process silently fails.
> [...]
> > I don't receive any success nor failure notification.
>
> debian-backports-changes has at least three reject mails for mailgraph.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-changes/2011/03/threads.html

Thanks for the hint - I haven't thought at looking there as I was expecting
to get failure notice sent to my email.

> Since XTaran had a similar problem a few days ago I guess there's some room
> for improvement. Maybe document it prominently that backport uploads should
> subscribe to d-b-c?

Yes, indeed, that should be stated in the "How to contribute" section.

Though, I would still expect to get direct notification, what do you think?

Cheers,
Julien

--
  .''`.   Julien Valroff ~ <julien@kirya.net> ~ <julien@debian.org>
 : :'  :  Debian Developer & Free software contributor