Re: Error getting backports indexes

Paul Zimmerman schrieb am Monday, den 07. February 2011:

> Something is broken in backports for Lenny now that squeeze has come out. The GPG key seems to be out of date or deleted. But I can't find any instructions for fixing the problem. Is Lenny not going to be supported by backports anymore?
>
> W: GPG error: http://backports.debian.org lenny-backports Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 9AA38DCD55BE302B Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (5.0/lenny) <ftpmaster@debian.org>
I did a small check: the key mentioned here is included in one of the newer
debian-archive-keyring packages available in lenny (currently
2010.08.28~lenny1 is available). Please take sure that you have the latest
version of that packages from the lenny-archive installed.

So there is no problem with bpo, my lenny boxes don't have problems with the
key.

Alex