Re: Samba 3.4.5 in backports

Quoting Wolfgang Granzer (w@auto.tuwien.ac.at):

> I am not able to upgrade to 3.4.5 since the amd64 packages for
> samba-common-bin and samba are missing. Is this a known issue?

Yes. I ommitted to raise the versioned build dependency on
libtalloc-dev (that has to be >=2.0.1.....which is why I had to first
upload a backported talloc package).

So, while the upload i386 packages were built in my chroot that has
the new talloc (and thus are correct), the other arches couldn't be
built because of the missing versioned build dependency.

I'm working on +2 packages (actually they already built but I went on
a weird issue with *.dat files that prevents me to upload right now,
until I solve it out).