Re: Samba 3.4.5 in backports

	Hi!

* Wolfgang Granzer <w@auto.tuwien.ac.at> [2010-03-03 08:07:31 CET]:
>> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Christian PERRIER
>> <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>>> I just completed the upload of the 2:3.4.5~dfsg-1~bpo50+1 version of
>>> the samba package (gee, these version numbers become more and more
>>> clumsy...).
>
> I am not able to upgrade to 3.4.5 since the amd64 packages for
> samba-common-bin and samba are missing. Is this a known issue?

 Checking the build logs it seems that the build-dependency on
libtalloc-dev isn't set tight enough to pull in the version from
backports. I guess that has to get fixed in unstable too, because it
actually does seem to require a newer version of that library indeed.

 Christian, can you ceck that my analysis is correct and fix it? :)

 Thanks,
Rhonda