Re: backport for clive for lenny (Re: Accepted clive 2.2.13-3~bpo50+1 (source all)

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 02:02:11PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> as you can see from 606540, clive doesnt work anymore with youtube and I
> wonder if you'll be working on getting a fixed version on backports.org
> again.

Ok moving in the Youtube.pm checked in into the upstream git 2h ago seems
to work. But I'd be very much in favour to test this a bit further and
negotiate with our regular packagers before pushing that to backports.

Cheers,
Sven -> back the other work ...
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.