Re: rsyslog: FTBFS for lenny-backports

Hi!

On 25.09.2010 15:46, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> your package FTBFS on some architectures:
>   https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=rsyslog&suite=lenny-backports

I've just uploaded a fixed package to bpo:

rsyslog (4.6.4-2~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low

  * Rebuild for lenny-backports.
  * Switch mysql build dependency back to libmysqlclient15-dev to make sure we
    link against the libmysqlclient version from lenny.
  * Don't update config.{guess,sub} as the version of autotools-dev in lenny
    is too old and has no dh addon and upstream ships recent enough versions
    of those files already.
  * debian/patches/03-atomic_ops.patch
    - Fix usage of atomic operations on plattforms which don't support them.
      The new atomic operations emulation code has been backported from the
      upstream v4-devel branch.

 -- Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>  Thu, 09 Dec 2010 03:25:55 +0100

rsyslog (4.6.4-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/02-tls_loop_fix.patch
    - Fix bug in TLS handling which could cause rsyslog to loop in a tight
      loop and eating up all CPU and RAM resources. Closes: #549168
      Patch cherry-picked from upstream Git.

 -- Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>  Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:50:15 +0100

universe are pointed away from Earth?