Re: Awffull

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:24:16 -0600, Jonathan Hutchins
<hutchins@tarcanfel.org> wrote:
> There have been several performance improvements and lots of bugfixes
> since
> version 3.8 was released.  Version 3.10, now current, was last updated
in
> 2008.  Is there a chance it could be packaged/backported for Debian?

I was planning to package the new version. A few days after I sent in my
ITA the sqeeze freeze was announced. This has put the issue much lower on
my priorities list (after some real-life issues like a move across the
Atlantic).

After the new version made it into testing (after the sqeeze release I
suppose) it can be backported to sqeeze and probably lenny.

Matthias