Re: In OOo 3.2 special paste don't work

--- El lun, 29/11/10, Andres Cimmarusti <acimmarusti@gmail.com> escribió:

> De: Andres Cimmarusti <acimmarusti@gmail.com>
> Asunto: Re: In OOo 3.2 special paste don't work
> Para: alexispm_stellaluna@yahoo.es
> CC: submit@bugs.debian.org, debian-backports@lists.debian.org
> Fecha: lunes, 29 de noviembre, 2010 00:21
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM,
> Alexis PM <alexispm_stellaluna@yahoo.es>
> wrote:
> > Package: openoffice.org-writer
> > Version: 1:3.2.1-6~bpo50+1
> >
> > The "Special Paste" don't work, either via menu
> (Edit> Paste Special) or key
> > combination (Ctrl Alt V). The "Special paste" window
> does not appear. This
> > bug has appeared in the 3.2 version, the previous 3.0
> and 3.1 version work
> > well.
> >
> > I use Debian Lenny, and the Backports OOo. I know that
> the Debian BTS does
> > not support backports, but I guess this error is also
> present in OOo Squeeze
> > (Squeeze both Backports like OOo uses OpenOffice.org
> 3.2.1), although this
> > point I can not confirm. I can not say anything about
> Sid OOo.
> >

> I'm using Squeeze. I tried reproducing your issue but the
> window is correctly displayed.

In that case, the bug is not present in Squeeze OOo, only in
the backport OOo.

> Also the default hot key for this feature is
> Ctrl+Shift+V.

Sorry, when I said "Ctrl Alt V", I want to say  "Ctrl Shift V".

> Could you maybe send the file you are having
> trouble with or an clear example?

Simply open OOo Writer (serves a blank template), and go to
Edit > Special Paste, or key combination (Ctrl Shift V).
No window pops, nothing happens.

(The normal paste works)

Thanks