postgresql-8.4

Hi!

Not sure if that's a proper issue but I have just run into a problem
with postgresql-8.4 installed from backports on lenny and thought I'll
just mention it here.

It turns out, after the installation, that postgresql runs perfectly
well but I have failed to get PHP connect to the database.

Backports do provide new version of libpq5 which PHP is using to
connect but lenny's version of PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny9 is build with
PostgreSQL(libpq) Version 	8.3.11 which does not seem to be compatible
with postgresql 8.4 and although backports do provide a newer version
of the lib - there isn't an update to PHP.

Regards,
Marcin
--
Marcin Floryan