Sources.list entries for Debian Sarge backports...

Dear Debian Backport folks,

I have recently installed Debian 3.1r8 (Sarge) from CDs on a very old IBM ThinkPad 760XL.  For various reasons (mostly memory footprint, but also a preference
for robust APM and PCMCIA implementations since this system doesn't support ACPI or CardBus), we decided to go with Sarge.  But I'd like to also have access to the backports,
and it isn't clear to me what entries to make in sources.list now that Sarge Backports lives at archive.debian.org.

Here is my best guess at the sources/list entry -- and I'll try this out myself -- but in case I'm wrong, I'd appreciate it if you guys could look at it and tell me if/where I'm wrong:

deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian-backports/sarge-backports sarge main contrib non-free

Regards,

Frank