Re: Incorrect spanish package for openoffice 3.2.1

I have attached the screen capture of spanish version functions (windows version) and the help files. You can see that the help sections are mistranslated too. (Really the need for this to be corrected is in the function wizard)

Manuel Maria Perez Ayala
manolo@escila.es
Escila Systems, S.L.

Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> escribió:

[ obviously I am too uncencreated to even get the backports ML adress
correct ]

Hi,