Re: Incorrect spanish package for openoffice 3.2.1

[ obviously I am too uncencreated to even get the backports ML adress
correct ]

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 06:51:26AM +0100, Manuel María Pérez Ayala wrote:
> The text functions "FIND" and "SEARCH" and  the spreadsheet function
> "LOOKUP" were mistranslated as "BUSCAR" all of them.
>
> In OpenOffice mainstream 3.2.1, this was corrected and they was translated:
>
> FIND: ENCONTRAR
> SEARCH: HALLAR
> LOOKUP: BUSCAR

I adapted the Calc function names (I still need to figure out how to do it
in the help properly/whether it needs to be done in the help, too to be in
sync with "vanilla" 3.2.1); there's none of this besides that, right?

Grüße/Regards,

René