RFS: Backports of usb-modeswitch and usb-modeswitch-data (DM)

Hi dear backport'ers !

I would like to offer (and support) backports of usb-modeswitch and
usb-modeswitch-data for Lenny, so I would appreciate an upload of those to

Here are the .dsc's:

> Support for Debian Maintainers (DM) is expected to follow soon, if you are
> interested in helping to test this (and get added to the keyring) please
> contact Jörg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>.

CC'ed. I'm DM and I have DMUA on the two packages for some releases now so I
could be a tester for the DM-support on backports. Please ask!

Thanks in advance !

Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens