backports.org -> backports.debian.org: etch-backports MD5SUM errors...

On 09/05/2010 11:16 PM, Alexander Wirt wrote:

> The website [1] and the mirror moved to http://backports.debian.org/ and the
> archive is now available below debian-backports/. Even though we expect the
> old entries to continue to work for a while, you might still want to update
> your sources.list entry to:
>   deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main contrib non-free
> or one of the mirrors[2] that do carry the backports archive.

After switching my workstation running etch (yea i know its old ;)) from
backports.org to backports.debian.org aptitude complains about MD5SUM-Error
for etch-backports main and contrib package files.

And indeed the MD5SUMs in the Release-File do not match those of the available
Package-Files. Not even the filesizes are the same. Maybe this happend while
moving from backports.org to backports.debian.org?

With regards...
		... Christian 'poedi' Nordmann

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Christian Nordmann