Re: incoming package processing broken?

	Hi!

* Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> [2010-08-31 14:31:48 CEST]:
> A bit off-topic, but does this include any plans for removing the etch-backports
> distribution?  Yes, I am a little ashamed for having a reason to ask this, but
> there are a couple of old servers... :)  And, of course, I would completely
> accept "yes" for an answer; after all, it's not your fault that we've failed to
> upgrade in time, and resources are finite...

 If you aren't aware yet, <http://archive.debian.org/> already has them
since a while, just like it has it for the regular pool. Likewise are
the packages included in <http://snapshot.debian.org/>, too.

 But yes, they will get removed from backports itself, like outdated
releases get removed from the main pool, too. They aren't lost, though.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."