Re: incoming package processing broken?

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 02:17:55PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Thomas Goirand schrieb am Tuesday, den 31. August 2010:
>
> > Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > > We are currently moving to backports.debian.org (yay) which may take a few
> > > days. I just missed to write an announcement we stopped incoming in the
> > > meanwhile.
> > >
> > > Alex
> >
> > YES! Does this mean that backports are now to be considered as
> > officially part of Debian, as everything under debian.org is? :)
> That is the plan.

A bit off-topic, but does this include any plans for removing the etch-backports
distribution?  Yes, I am a little ashamed for having a reason to ask this, but
there are a couple of old servers... :)  And, of course, I would completely
accept "yes" for an answer; after all, it's not your fault that we've failed to
upgrade in time, and resources are finite...

Thanks for all your work on the backports service! (and that's a broad "you")

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@space.bg    roam@ringlet.net    roam@FreeBSD.org