Re: Kernel update

Are there any plans to prepare an updated linux-2.6 backport? The changelog from 2.6.32-15 to 2.6.32-20 is starting to look quite substantial, including a number of security fixes.
Dominic.

I wonder what we can do to get better support here anyway.
Backports.org is/has-been a very useful service...

I found that a postfix 2.6.5 created here works really well
   but I'm never got any answers how to help get it as an
   official backport or indeed why maybe it shouldn't be.
I find that the linux-image backport is missing the
   linux-modules-xen- ... related backport which is a pain
   for those with paravirtualized domU's.  Again no answer.

Is the a good howto on how to become a debian packager
   and maintain backports... etc...?

Does it need more people or an organizational change?

--Simon