Re: Iceweasel nspr dependency

Hi!

Am 06.07.2010 15:55, schrieb Touko Korpela:

> Looking at
> http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/stable-backports
> I notice that nspr library looks vulnerable in backports.
> But I have installed (because Iceweasel doesn't pull backported version) older
> Lenny version of libnspr4-0d that is not vulnerable.

Yes, the version in lenny is not affected and it is okay to use that
version.  I couldn't find a upstream changelog, yet, but it seems to me
that you'll miss no important features.

> At least nspr should be updated in backports and maybe Iceweasel depends
> made more strict?

Robert Millan started to maintain the nspr backport.  Robert, would you
like to continue maintaining it, or may I take over this backport?

Best regards,
  Alexander