Re: [Backports-queue] Processing of qemu-kvm_0.11.1+dfsg-1~bpo50+1_amd64.changes

On 03/18/2010 01:52 PM, Andres Salomon wrote:
I'd love to see this formalized as a strict rule.  Say, a formal
requirement would be to email the uploader (using the email address
listed in the upload), and if there's no response within 30 days,
permission is implicitly granted to maintain the backport.

I'd suggest that if such a rule were made, it should not apply (or the time greatly shortened) for security updates, something that a DSA would go out for were it in stable.