backported iceweasel warnings

Hi,

I don't know how important they are, but I'm getting a bunch of warnings in .xsession-errors (or when I run iceweasel from a console). It started to happen when I upgraded network-manager from backports (I guess it was one of the dependencies). I tried using iceweasel from backports to see if that would solve the problem, but it hasn't....anways these are the warnings:

(firefox-bin:3291): Gdk-WARNING **: XID collision, trouble ahead

They flood the terminal very quickly...

anyone with this issue? It doesn't seem to hinder usability.

Andres