RFS: parcellite 0.9.2-1~bpo50+1 (NEW)

Greetings,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "parcellite".

* Package name    : parcellite
  Version         : 0.9.2-1~bpo50+1
  Upstream Author : Gilberto "Xyhthyx" Miralla <xyhthyx@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://parcellite.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL3
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
parcellite - lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager

Parcellite is a stripped down, basic-features-only clipboard manager
with a small memory footprint for those who like simplicity.
.
Features:
.
* Keeps a clipboard history.
* Various view options to display items the way you like it.
* Daemon mode; guard your clipboard contents when you close
  applications.
* Perform custom commands using clipboard contents.

--

My motivation for backporting this package is:

Functionality of this package has increased significantly since Lenny
release. I use this package on Lenny i386/amd64 workstations
extensively starting from version 0.9 and hope that community would
benefit from ability to install it directly from backports.org
repository.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_0.9.2-1~bpo50+1.dsc

Thanks!
--