Request: lenny-backport for php5-mysql

Hi,

I would like to see a version of php5-mysql where the client API matches the mysql version. Right now, there is mysql 5.1.43 available in lenny-backports but php5-mysql is from lenny (stable) and has a mysql client version of 5.0.51. A php5-mysql with version 5.1.43 of the mysql client API would be great.

Altough I was able to successful recompile php5-mysql in a VM with Debian 5.04 amd64, I can not test it at the moment.

With kind regards,
Ronny Perinke