Re: btrfs-tools

Heya Martin,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 02:20:42PM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> I don't know if the debug package should be built, since it appears to be in
> an unknown section according to Lenny's lintian. I can omit it if wanted.

That unknown section warning can be ignored for bpo. So, I'd build the
debug package as well.

> There has been some sponsoring request regarding btrfs-tools in May 2009, so
> if someone wants to sponsor this updated version thats fine with me. If  not,
> thats fine with me to. I will provide updates as long as I use Lenny on my
> Workstation at work at least.

Do you consider the package to be stable enough to be available for
stable (in a rather official/well-known place)? What do other think
about making btrfs stuff available in bpo? If there are no objections,
I'll sponsor the upload.

Cheers,
Sebastian