btrfs-tools

Hi!

Sometime ago I built a btrfs-tools-Backport for testing btrfs under Debian
Lenny. The backport is still current. I rebuilt it with debhelper 7.4 from
lenny-backports - as it needs a newer than in Lenny and 7.2.6~bpo50+1 is
outdated.

You can get it at:

http://people.teamix.net/~ms/debian/lenny-backports/btrfs-tools/

I don't know if the debug package should be built, since it appears to be in
an unknown section according to Lenny's lintian. I can omit it if wanted.

There has been some sponsoring request regarding btrfs-tools in May 2009, so
if someone wants to sponsor this updated version thats fine with me. If  not,
thats fine with me to. I will provide updates as long as I use Lenny on my
Workstation at work at least.

Ciao,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90