Debian Maintainers and rrdcollect upload.

Hello,
Two questions from me.

First: I am a Debian Maintainer[1]. How I would be treated in scope of [2],
Section: Uploading? As a Debian Developer, or as a non-Debian Developer?

Second: I am both the upstream author of rrdcollect software and also
a maintainer of rrdcollect Debian package. For my own purpose I am backporting
new releases of the software to stable and I don't mind to provide a support
for rrdcollect to a wider audience, at least until lenny become oldstable.
So, my question is: are you interested in having rrdcollect in backports.org
archive?

Best regards
	Artur

[1] http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003
[2] http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute

--
Po co mamy ze sobą rozmawiać, skoro tak łatwo się komunikować?
						/Jean Baudrillard/