3.0 source format [was: Security update for transmission]

Le mercredi 13 janvier 2010 à 23:50 +0100, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> following the DSA for transmission, I have uploaded a backport of
> version 1.77, which fixes the directory traversal vulnerability that was
> present in the 1.76 backport.

And it got rejected because the backports.org archive doesn’t support
the 3.0 (quilt) format.

What is the recommended course of action in this case? Should I make it
a 1.0 package again, or should I wait for an update of the archive
software?

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette