More information

I manually logged in to pbuilder environment and installed usbutils and received the following
error.  Before modifying and depend/build files (if i can remember which) I remembered someone
saying that the .dsc file, if correct should not allow this to happen?  Is why I do not need apt
preferences with my repo or bpo repo pinned highest priority?

pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy: Depends: usbutils (>= 0.86-2) but 0.86-2~bpo50+1 is installed.

Jared
--
CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from