mono-runtime 2.4 for Lenny PowerPC?

I'm using Lenny PowerPC on an oldworld beige Mac G3 266 MHz 416 MiB.  I
want to try yWriter 5, a .Net (VB 2008) app that requires Mono 2.4, but
I'm not quite ready to jump to Testing (Squeeze).  I see that Mono 2.4
is backported to Stable (Lenny) for other archs, but not PowerPC.

Is this just an omission, or were there issues with the PowerPC
backport?  If I just need to build it myself (without extra patching) I
suppose I could do it, but I'd have to practice a bit first.

TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson@georgeanelson.com>