Re: updated KVM packages?

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:38:52AM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:

[updated KVM backport]
I did some pre-leminary packages during the congress and after them testing I
would upload them.
Great, thanks!

But I give no gurantees for 2.6.26 as they are not my primary target. Using newer kernels is recommended for kvm usage.
I would long have upgraded to 2.6.3x for completely different reasons, but unfortunately I'm stuck with older kernels due to fglrx (more recent versions with 2.6.3x support depend on the latest Xorg packages). :-/

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/