Re: Ekiga

A general question first then the specicfic issue.

-Looking at synaptic (sorted by origin and selecting www.backports.org/main:
How come under the latest version it does not always show the ~bpo version? I made the assumption
that a newer version became available, however going under the properties of several of them this is
not the case.

-I am getting an error updating ekiga, and I know it may be a delay on the build system (I am
running amd64 though), however the package name has a ~ at the end.  Would this cause an issue?
Depends: libpt2.6.5 (>= 2.6.5-1~bpo50+1~) but it is not installable