PowerPC builder down (anakreon)

The anakreon PowerPC builder for PowerPC, apparently the only PowerPC
builder for backports, appears to be down, and for many months.  Either
it has gone away, or no one loves it anymore.

If I don't upgrade my old Mac to squeeze/testing, perhaps I could
contribute a builder, a beige G3 desktop 233 MHz 416 MiB 40 GB, 3 Mb /
768 Kb connection.  I'd need coaching -- I've managed to rebuild one
package with dpkg-buildpackage, but I don't have the pbuilder /
cowbuilider stuff installed (and whatever else is needed), and I'd have
to work around having a dynamic IP address that changes from time to
time (thanks, Verizon).

TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson@georgeanelson.com>