Re: mono-runtime 2.4 for Lenny PowerPC?

On 09-11-12 20:34:19, Tony Nelson wrote:
> On 09-11-12 02:11:29, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  I can offer you to do a porter upload of the package, am on
> > powerpc myself, it might take me a few days though, am usually
> > pretty busy with stuff.
>
> If that would result in it also becoming available to others via
> lenny-backports, then yes, please.  Note that a number of other
> packages might also need to be built as well.  I could also build it
> (them) myself, or perhaps just moving to testing would be
> appropriate.

I succeeded in building the mono package and installing mono-runtime
and its dependencies.  Unfortunately, I see that ywriter5 also needs
mono-basic, but that package has a build-dep of libsqlite3-0 >= 3.6.13,
while the lenny version is 3.5.9-6, and I'm nervous about upgrading
widely used libraries.  Perhaps too much upgrading is needed for this
to be a reasonable project.

In any case, I no longer need mono-runtime, but I thank you for your
offer.

TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson@georgeanelson.com>