Bad dependencies on Pidgin?

Hi!

	I've had this update staring at me for a number of weeks that I can't
install. Pidgin, libpurple, and pidgin-data are listed as updated, but
when I try to do the update, it will install the pidgin-data package ok,
but lists pidgin, libpurple, and everything else pidgin-related as "To
be removed". This is happening on both my i386 and PPC Debian Lenny
systems. The three updated packages are all at the same version
(2.6.2-1~bpo50+1), so I don't understand why it's having this problem.
Could someone please help so that I can get this update through? Thanks!

Mike Freeman
mike@freeman-studio.com