clamav backport

Hi,

I've been taking care of the clamav backport for a while now. However,
I've stopped using it myself, so it does not make a lot of sense to
continue doing so. Hence, I'd love to see someone else taking over the
backport.

I've uploaded 0.95.2+dfsg-2~bpo40+1 a few days ago which should take
care of all known security issues.

If you want to take over, please feel free to ask me for the debdiff
used for the last upload - the changelog should be fairly verbose
though.

TIA,
Sebastian