Re: Please review pekwm 0.1.10-1~bpo50+1 for Lenny backports
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Please review pekwm 0.1.10-1~bpo50+1 for Lenny backports
- From: Daniel Moerner <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:39:14 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20090511180538.GG23108@abydos.adm.naquadah.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20090224084012.GA32392@abydos.adm.naquadah.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090328082436.GE30558@abydos.adm.naquadah.org> <email@example.com> <20090509210548.GA30880@abydos.adm.naquadah.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090510075233.GJ18196@abydos.adm.naquadah.org> <email@example.com> <20090511180538.GG23108@abydos.adm.naquadah.org>
Dear Debian Backporters,
I was wondering if someone could review pekwm-0.1.10-1~bpo50+1 for
upload to Lenny backports. My usual sponsor will be out of town for 2
weeks and suggested that I ping someone else here. (His email is at
the end of this message for reference.)
pekwm - Fast & light window manager
Current version in Lenny: 0.1.5-1.4 (incompatible with all new themes
and contributed scripts)
No changes were needed other than bumping the version with dch.
Since backports.org requests availability of binaries, you can fetch
the amd64 binaries from my alioth space, and the source .dsc is also
available on mentors.debian.net:
Thank you for taking the time to review this package. Upstream has
asked me to submit a backport several times, so the interest is
definitely out there for a review and upload.
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Julien Danjou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry but I'll be unavailable for the next 2 weeks. I'm moving in a
> new flat. Therefore, I don't have time to handle this right now.
> I suggest you reping me then, ping someone else or request your key to
> be added to backports.org (I think you do not need to be a DD to be in
> bpo keyring).
Daniel Moerner <email@example.com>