Re: [bpo40, bpo50] Subversion 1.5.6

Michael Diers wrote, on 17/03/09 09:35:

Hi,

I noticed that squeeze has Subversion 1.5.6. Is the back-port of this version to Lenny likely to happen soon?

I only ask because we've had 1.5.1 create huge (1.2+GB RAM) Apache processes and I'm almost at the point of building my own packages of a more recent Subversion just to see if that helps things along. I do realise that the large processes could be Apache itself, phase of the moon, AC/DC at fault but Subversion is first on my suspect list :-)

Also, does anyone know the timelines for subversion 1.6.x (I just spotted it) into Debian?

Thanks again, DDs and others, for all you hard work both in Debian itself and backports.org

Cheers,
Stu.