Subject: [Pkg-postgresql-public] postgres 8.2.11 packages for etch
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 13:32:12 +0100
From: Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch>
To: pkg-postgresql-public@lists.alioth.debian.org,      Postgres General
<pgsql-general@postgresql.org>,      backports-users@lists.backports.org

Hi,

I've updated the Postgres 8.2 packages, which I've backported for debian
etch. Those are available from http://www.bluegap.ch/debian.

This time, I've first created 'experimental' packages, which work on
debian lenny and newer as well. Those are compiled against tcl 8.5, just
like the newer Postgres 8.3 packages.

From there, I've "backported" to debian etch, lowering to tcl 8.4 again.

Please note that all of these not officially supported. Use at your own
risk...

Regards

Markus Wanner