Problem on upload

[please keep CC, I'm not subscribed]

I had a net problem during an upload which left an incomplete file. I'm
trying to delete it with a *.commands file, but seem to be bumping into
some problem.
Since I'm not receiving any error email (at least in the last 30
minutes, in case they're lost in some mail queue somewhere), I assume
it's possible my key hasn't been imported, even thought I'm pretty sure
I did it in the past.

Can someone please confirm that or tell me if there's some know mistake
I might be making while cooking up the command file?

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]