Looking for mingw32 4.2

Hi!

I would use a backport of mingw 4.2 (currently in testing).

I am actually not sure about the proper Debian policy regarding major version changes. Shouldn't the package be called mingw324 then?

Anyway:

- Is anyone working on that.
- Any objections to backport this?

I tried pinning, but this doesn't work as it depends on libc6 which means the version from lenny will upgrade libc6 and after that, my system will be pretty much turned into a Lenny system. (I.e. anything I install which depends on libc6 will go to lenny packages instead of Etch. Or am I doing anything wrong?

Regards,
Torsten