Re: Puppet

Ah yes. I remember this I just didn't make the association in my head.
So....puppet is rather important to me.  I've never backported anything but
if someone is willing to help me through the process a few times I'd be
willing to put in the work.  I'll dig around the website for a FAQ or other
reference material.

Casey