Re: Accepted mercurial 1.0.1-5.1~bpo40+1 (source all powerpc)

 No need to Cc me offlist, but thanks for the special attention anyway.

* Sylvain Beucler <beuc@beuc.net> [2008-10-13 11:43:44 CEST]:
> Apparently the 'mercurial' package is missing for i386 (although
> '-common ' is there).
> http://backports.org/debian/pool/main/m/mercurial/
> Can you have a look at it?

 The common package is arch: all and thus available right from the date
of the upload, the arch: any packages require the buildd network to do
their stuff to catch up. It's waiting on buildd admin's action, I just
pinged them. You can get the information on who that is on buildd.net so
you won't have to ping the uploaders next time. :)

 So long. :)