Re: Request: bind9-doc_9.3.4-2etch3

* Stalks <backports.org_backports-users@stalks.nooblet.org> [2008-07-10 12:15:36 CEST]:
> With the current buzz about the bind9 bug, I think its quite important
> to get sarge up to date as soon as possible.

 Erm, or upgrade to etch finally? Security support for sarge has been
suspended since February 29th[1], and sarge-backports has also announced
its end of lifetime[2] for March 31st, which is long overdue.

> So if those reponsible for sarge-backports could backport the fixed
> bind9 package, we would all be grateful, thanks.

 Please finally upgrade to etch, or build the package yourself, thanks.

> Read more about this particular issue with bind9 at:

 Read more about these particular announcements with sarge support at:

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/2008/msg00001.html>
[2] <http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/message/20080229.184023.9bc01cb3.en.html>

 So long,
Rhonda