Subversion 1.4.6 backport ?

There seem to be a fair few changes to this package that should improve its stability and prevent repository corruption:
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.4.6/CHANGES

We've certainly had a couple of commit / repository corruption problems that made me ponder backporting this myself. Not that I can be sure that a backport of the latest stable release will prevent them in the future.

Anyway I just thought I'd see if there was potential for one of the backports keyring members doing this before I started work on it myself. It seems at least the libneon27 and db4.6 dependencies will either need backporting or changing to those provided by Etch.

Thanks to all of you, particularly Alex Wirt, for the great service provided by backports.org.

Thanks,
Stu.