Re: problem with bacula 2.2.8 backport

* Grzegorz Marszałek <graf0@post.pl> [2008-05-28 18:13:04 CEST]:
> I've just tried to install bacula-director-mysql package form
> backports - and there is problem with db configuration. In files:
> /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/bacula-director-mysql/install/mysql
> /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/bacula-director-mysql/upgrade/mysql/2.0.0
>
> which are pure sql files, first command is "USE ${db_name}" - which
> generates error during package setup. I was able to overcame this
> using dpkg-divert, but...

 Hmm, the files are exactly the same in lenny and in backports. It might
be a bug in dbconfig-common - can you try to install the dbconfig-common
package (it's Arch: all) from lenny and see if you stumble into the same
problem?

 If it really is a "bug"/feature in dbconfig-common that got added in
testing/unstable and that bacula uses here I will provide a backport of
that one, too.

 Thanks for the notice,
Rhonda