Re: Rsync 3.0 and DSA-1545-1

Alexander Wirt wrote, on 20/03/08 06:55:
Stuart Rowan schrieb am Tuesday, den 18. March 2008:

Please could one of you kind souls backport the new version of rsync from lenny.
I made a backport and uploaded it a few minutes ago. Changes that I accept
it are also high :). So I think it will be available on the mirrors soon.
Alex

Hey Alex,

I've noticed there's been a DSA (DSA-1545-1) and lenny now has a fixed version of rsync (3.0.2). Could you update the backport?

Many thanks,
Stu.