Re: Monodevelop 1.0 backport

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 19:36 +0000, Bonnie J.Farmer wrote:
> Since Monodevelop 1.0 hit testing, a backport would be good. There is
> monodevelop backport for etch at
> http://debian.meebey.net/etch-backports/monodevelop/ , but
> it is 0.18

Newer MonoDevelop versions require libraries that are not in stable like
mono-addins but it would install from testing directly into stable (when
using the cli-common backport).

Thats the main reason I didn't upload newer versions yet. I have a
backport of 0.19 laying around on my laptop.

--
Regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer

PGP-Key ID: 0xEEF946C8