Praise and Packages Request

Dear Backports Maintainers,

I cannot thank you enough for providing a non-programmer like myself with the capacity to add some more contemporary packages to my Debian Stable installation. There is no doubt about it that Stable means just that. Backports have thus given me updated packages such as: OpenOffice.org, Ekiga, Pidgin.

Might it be possible to add the following packages to Backports in the future?

A million thanks once again for helping to make the Debian experience even more enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Phillip Knight
Western New South Wales